Disclaimer & Copyright
The content of the Botany Bay City Council (Council) website is provided for general information and communication purposes only.
Whilst Council makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the documents accessed by this service, this information should not be relied upon as a substitute for formal advice from the originating bodies or departments. The information provided on the website is provided on the basis that all people accessing the site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
Council, its employees, agents, consultants and representatives will not be responsible for any loss, however arising, from the use of or reliance on this information.
No responsibility is taken for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites. These links are provided for convenience only and do not constitute endorsement of information on those websites.
Council reserves the right to make any changes and improvements to the site at any time without notice.
Copyright of materials present on the Botany Bay City Council Website which do not reside with third parties, resides with the Botany Bay City Council. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part of any such content may be reproduced, modified, adapted or published in any way for any commercial purposes whatsoever. Requests and enquires concerning reproduction and copyright should be addressed in writing to:
Botany Bay City Council
PO Box 331
Mascot NSW 2020
Notes to Web Administrators: Linking to Council’s Website
Botany Bay City Council is happy for organisations or individuals to link to Botany Bay Council site. Website administrators intending to link to the Botany Bay City Council site are requested to follow these guidelines:
- Inform the Council's Communications Manager of your intention to connect to the site.
- Ensure that there is no confusion about the origin of the content of Council's site and that Botany Bay Council is correctly attributed.
- When fees are involved, ensure that users are aware that the content of Council's site is free and that they are not paying for the content that Council offers.
- The link should be to the Botany Bay City Council home page only.
- Any text supporting the link should not be detrimental to Botany Bay City Council.
- Council's logo is not to be used without written consent from Botany Bay City Council.
Proposals for collaborative web projects with Botany Bay City Council should be directed to Council's website administrators.
Where to find more information
Australian Copyright Council's Online Information Centre provides information, advice and training about copyright in Australia.
IP (Intellectual Property) Australia is the Australian Government agency responsible for administering patents, trademarks, designs and Plant Breeder's Rights.