How To Pay Your Rates
How do I pay my property rates and charges?
There are five ways that you can pay your rates and charges:
- Online – Council accepts Visa and MasterCard payments. There is a 0.5% surcharge added for credit and charge card transactions.
- By telephone using BPAY. Your rates notices has the details that you need on the back of the first page
- At any branch of the Commonwealth Bank using the deposit slip attached to the notice
- By post to PO Box 331, MASCOT NSW 1460
- At the Administration Centre of Botany Bay City Council – 141 Coward Street, Mascot – between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Please note that a fee will apply to financial processing such as dishonoured cheques, stop cheques, stale cheques etc. Details of these fees are outlined in Council annual Fees and Charges.