Dr Darragh Reserve
Dr Darragh Reserve is a pocket park located at the corner of Botany Road and Wentworth Avenue in Botany. It is dedicated to the memory of Dr William Chandler Darragh, whose medical practice was located on this site. Dr Darragh was born in 1898 and graduated from the University of Sydney in 1923 with a Bachelor of Medicine and Master of Surgery. He ran his practice in Botany for decades before he died in 1960.
Botany Bay City Council are appointed trustees and are responsible for the care, control and management of this park. It opened as a public reserve on 30th May 1969 after Wentworth Avenue was widened in the late 60's. The site is approximately 291m² in area.
1289 Botany Road, Mascot, Botany 2019 View Map