Public Notice under Section 25D of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000
There are no draft planning agreements on exhibition.
Executed Planning Agreements
Planning Agreement for 185-191 O'Riordan Street, Mascot
The Goodman Funds Management Australia Limited as responsible entity for the Goodman Australia Industrial Trust No.3 (ABN 69 000 123 071) (“Goodman Funds”) and Goodman Property Services (Aust) Pty Limited (ABN 40 088 981 793) (“Goodman Property”) and The Trust Company Limited as custodian for the Goodman Australia Industrial Trust No. 3 (ACN 004 027 749) (“the Landowner”) has made an offer to the City of the Botany Bay (“the Council”) to enter into a Planning Agreement in relation to a Development Application (DA-08/287) approved on 7 July 2010 and as amended by a Section 96 application approved on 17 December 2015 by City of Botany Bay.
Application Number: DA08/287
Address: 185-191 O'Riordan Street, Mascot being the land comprised in Certificate of Title Folio Identifier 1/1213409 formerly known as “the Motorcade Site", and which previously comprised Title Folio Identifier 1/878949 and Folio Identifier 1/804703.
Description: In accordance with Condition 3(a) of the Stage 1 Development Consent (DA08/287), Goodman Funds, Goodman Property and the Landowner offered to provide to Council the following:
- The construction of all footpaths and kerb and guttering works along the frontages of the Motorcade Site to Bourke Road and O'Riordan Street, in accordance with Condition 75 of the Stage 1 Consent;
- The relocation underground of all power cabling presently located on poles along the frontages of the Motorcade Site to Bourke Road and O'Riordan Street and the replacement of existing street lighting associated therewith, in accordance with Condition 47 of the Stage 1 Consent; and
- Payment of $226,718.95 being in lieu of the costs previously incurred by the Council for the upgrading of Lionel Bowen Reserve and Mascot Oval to be put towards future upgrade works.
The Planning Agreement was executed on 27 February 2016.
Southlands - 26 McPherson Street Banksmeadow
The Trust Company Ltd (ACN 004 027 749) as custodian for the Goodman Australia Industrial Trust No. 1 and Goodman Property Services (Aust) Pty Ltd made an offer to the City of the Botany Bay to enter into a Planning Agreement in relation to a Major Project Application (MP06_019 Mod 2) approved by the Minister for Planning on 22 April 2015.
Application Number: MP06_019 Mod 2
Address: Lot 101 and 102 DP 1189375, Lot 1 DP 85542 and Lot 11 DP 109505, Crown Land containing ‘Springvale Drain’ (between Nant Street and Lot 101 and 102 DP 1189375), known as 26 McPherson Street, Banksmeadow. This is known as “Southlands”.
Description: In lieu of the full payment of a monetary contribution, the Developer and Land Owner offered to provide to Council the following public benefits with a total value of $3,133,577:
- the dedication of land to Council at no cost and construction of a cycle way on Coal Pier road along the western edge of Southlands;
- the provision of a monetary contribution for the upgrade and repair of public pavement to Hills, Exell and McPherson Streets; and,
- the provision of a monetary contribution for upgrading of the drainage to the stormwater system in accordance with the recommendations contained in the future risk management study.
The Planning Agreement was executed on 18 December 2015.
Planning Agreement for 5 Haran Street Mascot
Central Element Pty Ltd and C E Concepts Pty Ltd have made an offer to the City of the Botany Bay to enter into a Planning Agreement in relation to a Development Application approved by the Land and Environment Court on 5 June 2013 and as amended by a Section 96AA modification application, submitted to Council on 11 November 2015, and approved on 6 April 2016.
Development Application Number: DA12/86
Address: Lot 1 in DP 1189157 known as 5 Haran Street, Mascot
Description: In accordance with Condition 66B of the Development Consent (DA12/86) as amended, Central Element Pty Ltd and C E Concepts Pty Ltd offered to provide to Council within the payments of a monetary contribution of $48,405.00, for the material public benefit of public open space works in respect of Council’s proposed Linear Park.
The Planning Agreement was executed on 26 May 2016.
Planning Agreement for 11-13 Lord Street Botany
DEXUS Wholesale Management Limited as Trustee of the Lakes South Subtrust have made an offer to the City of the Botany Bay to enter into a Planning Agreement in relation to a Planning Proposal which seeks the following amendments to the Botany Bay Local Environmental Plan 2013:
- Rezone the site from B7 – Business Park to B4 – Mixed Use;
- Amend the Height of Building Map from the current 22m to a range of heights from 11m to 23.5m; and
- Amend the Floor Space Ratio Map to show the floor space ratio for the site to be increased from 1:1 to 2:1.
Address: Lot 2 in DP 717692 known as 11-13 Lord Street, Botany
Description: The Letter of Offer, dated 31 March 2016, proposes a cash contribution of $9 million as a form of public benefit in respect of the Planning Proposal. The cash contribution will principally use for a boardwalk and foreshore and jetty upgrade at Mill Pond with the balance of the cash contribution used for any of the other following works and services:
- Upgrade to car parking at Botany Town Centre;
- Upgrade to the public domain at Botany Town Centre including paving;
- The purchase and operation of a community bus to transport persons to Mascot Railway Station on a route that includes a stop on Botany Road new the Site; and
- Purchase of units within a development for affordable housing.
In recognition of the payment of the $9 million to the Council, should the planning proposal be eventually gazetted and should a development consent issued for the site in the future, the Owner will be required to pay an amount via the Planning Agreement that is equivalent to 70% of the Section 94 contributions for the residential development component, that would otherwise apply.
The Planning Agreement was executed on 22 July 2016.