Help and Advice for Business
Help and advice for business through the Bayside Business Enterprise Centre
The Bayside BEC (formerly Botany Bay BEC) has been the local hub for business advice and assistance in South Eastern Sydney since 1988. It is a community based, not for profit organisation created through a partnership between local businesses and Council to assist in local economic development.
Following the amalgamation of Rockdale and Botany Bay councils, the BEC now provides a range of services to businesses across the whole of the Bayside Council region, including:
- ¨Cost effective, tailored one-on-one business advice provided through the Australian Small Business Advisory Programme that helps individuals and organisations to start, run and grow a successful business.
- ¨Helping businesses take advantage of other government assistance available.
- ¨Providing general business skills training to business owners through small group workshops and seminars.
- ¨Specific training in areas of defined need, e.g. marketing, customer acquisition, digital and online capability, ecommerce, employment obligations and finance.
- ¨A forum for businesspeople to network productively and effectively and to grow their referral base.
- ¨A program of major events that provides opportunities for large and small businesses, members of Council and local Members of Parliament to come together and exchange views on important business issues.
Visit the BEC website and find out more about how we can help you and the wider business community, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9316 5877.