State Agency Referrals

Your application may also require approval from one or more government agencies, such as:

  • Department of Planning and Environment;
  • NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA);
  • Office of Water and Energy for issues that relate to groundwater;
  • Department of Primary Industries;
  • Office of Environment and Heritage; or
  • Roads and Maritime Services (RMS).

Council can advise you on the State Government bodies that you are likely to require approval from but ultimately it is the Applicant’s responsibility to identify which approvals are required.