Home Library Service
Botany Bay Library offers a free Home Library Service that caters to residents who are unable to visit the Library in person. We offer monthly delivery service that provides access to a wide variety of reading, listening and viewing material.
The service is available to:
- the frail aged
- people with a disability
- people suffering from a chronic illness
- people temporarily unable to use the library due to ill health and
- residents of nursing homes and retirement villages in the area.
To be eligible, residents need to:
- live in the Botany Bay City Council area AND
- have their application form signed by a healthcare professional.
Items for loan
- Fiction books in large print or regular print
- Non-fiction books in large print or regular print
- Talking books on CD
- E-books and audio books
- DVDs and music CDs
- Materials in community languages
How to join
Call or email us to arrange for one of our friendly staff to visit you at home. You tell us what library resources you would like and we can bring them to you.