Working at Botany Bay
If you have a strong sense of community and want a rewarding career, working with great people in a valued-based organisational culture – a job with Botany Bay City Council would suit you. At the Council we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Botany Bay City Council is located in the inner south-eastern suburbs of Sydney, about 7km south of the Sydney CBD. Our City includes the suburbs of Banksmeadow, Botany, Daceyville, Eastgardens, Eastlakes, Hillsdale, Mascot, Pagewood and parts of Rosebery. Within the City of Botany Bay are one of Australia’s major seaports and its major airport.
Council’s Mission Statement
The City of Botany Bay is committed to improving the total environment to allow all community members who live, work, or use the facilities in the Council area to enjoy and benefit from the services provided.
We are inspired by a shared vision, lead by example and encourage and support others to do the same.
We are committed to working collaboratively across the whole organisation for the common good of the Council and the community we serve.
- We are committed to understanding and responding to our customers’ needs.
- We hold ourselves accountable for our actions, celebrate our success and learn from our mistakes.
- We are committed to acting ethically, fairly, selflessly, impartially, honestly and with integrity in everything we do.
- We are committed to communicating openly, transparently and clearly.
- We will strive for excellence in all that we do.
- We value innovation, initiative, resourcefulness and creativity.
- We respect our differences, celebrate our similarities and treat everyone with courtesy.
Phone: 02 9366 3632